Here are simple tips and tricks on how to lose weight fast in 2 weeks :
We all know that our day starts in the morning, but so does your weight loss journey :
1) First thing when you wake up, drink some warm water with lemon juice. It will boost your metabolism and faster weight loss.
2) Eat at least 5 times a day! I know allot of people think that eating fewer meals will help you lose weight, but that is all wrong. If you eat small portions through the day, it will help your body to take good nutrients from food and reject bad ones.
3) Another simple trick to lose weight is to drink loads of water every day. And if you don’t like the taste of bare water, you can always put some lemon juice in. This will also help you get closer to lose 20 pounds.
If you really want to dedicate yourself to weight loss, you can follow these simple ways on how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks:
5) Drink apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach. This simple fluid will boost your metabolism and fill your stomach like crazy, you won’t need to be afraid of not losing weight ever again.
6) Drink green tea after every meal. This tasty tea will help you with achieving your goal in less than a month. It also has other great nutrients that will help you with your health.
7) Run before your first meal. This is very important because it boosts your energy and it is also a more effective way of burning calories.
8) Replace one meal with fruit.
9) Eat healthy carbohydrates. Carbs like nuts or avocado are great for weight loss.
10) Drink water while eating If you drink water while eating a delicious slice of pizza, it is proven that eventually, you’ll get bored of it and stop eating.
11) Don’t stay calm for your metabolism to work at its best, you should be in movement constantly.
12) Make your own food If someone else makes your dinner it is more likely that you are going to eat it all.
13) Stop making excuses Don’t think you can make excuse for eating unhealthy or not exercising. It will all stop you from achieving your goal. Mistakes happen, but you should never stop.
14) Motivation Lastly, the most important thing is to be motivated through entire weight loss journey. Find some inspirational quotes or pictures to keep you motivated. But you should be your biggest motivation.
15) Avoid fat burners and any kinds of steroids, They might bring you immediate effect but can surely cause you long time consequences.
16) Your breakfast should be heavy, lunch a little bit less and the dinner should be the lightest. Night time is for sleep and because there is no physical activity at rest time, so the dinner should be light.
17) Consume oats. They are rich in fiber and favor fat loss.
18) Avoid egg yolks and stuff like butter, ghee, fast foods, etc.
19) Consider exercise, if you go to the gym, you can go for sit-ups, ab crunches, squats, deadlifts, etc. for losing weight, especially your belly fat. And if you are not a student in the gym, you can go for crunches and sit-ups along with the plank exercise, some running, some jumping, etc.
Summarizing all these, the important point to note is that you should try to give at least an hour of exercise daily to lose weight quickly and safely.
Here are some diet and exercise tips to make you stay on track
20) Have 1 cheat meal per week You are not going to gain all weight back if you eat 1 cheat meal per week. It is just going to remind you that there is something waiting for you.
21) Ginger is amazing for weight loss, and you can drink it as a tea or even slice it into a fruit salad.
22) Replace snacks with nuts are the very tasty alternative for all those unhealthy snacks that you are used to eating. They fill you up quickly and have loads of healthy benefits.
23) Don’t starve yourself, if you don’t eat anything for some period of time, your body will go into starvation mode and once you start eating normally you will gain all the weight back.
24) Cardio has always been known to be the best type of exercising for burning fat and calories. Exercises like running or cycling will show great results in no time.
25) Light weights If you want to tone certain parts of your body, lifting light weights will help you lose weight in places that you want.
26) Don’t overdo yourself This is very important because a lot of exercising in once can lead to muscle pain or even worse. Do as much as you can and stop when you need to.
27) Choose food with high protein content and less fat. There are two types of fats, one being good fats and the other being bad fats. Good fats are monosaturated fats. Their primary source is olive oil. It helps reduce bad fats in your body.
Good fats also include polyunsaturated fats found in fish, sunflower oil, nuts and corn. Lastly, good fats include Omega-3 polyunsaturated fats that are found in fishes like salmon or in vegetable oil.
Avoid Bad Fats
28) Avoid bad fats, which include Saturated fats and Trans fat. Saturated fats are found in butter, hard cheese, coconut oil, etc. And Trans fat is found in Dairy products, margarine, etc.
29) Fresh fruits Fresh fruits, especially ones with loads of water in, are great for weight loss and they provide you sugar your body needs to fully function.
30) Raw vegetables even though, some are not as tasty as ones that are cooked or fried, raw vegetables have all important nutrients that your body needs.
31) Nuts Again with the nuts. They are the best thing you can eat while on a diet.
32) Fish is a great alternative to meat, and it is way healthier than red meat or bologna.
33) Eggs there are a lot of diets that include eating even to 12 eggs a day. But to keep it healthy, one egg a day is probably the best way to go. It has a lot of great benefits to help you with weight loss.
34) Cinnamon – If you only put 1 tablespoon of cinnamon in your cup of green tea you could see a major difference in your weight in less than a month.
35) Honey Last but not least, honey. It is a great sugar alternative for your hot beverages or even when you need something sweet. It is also very healthy and tastes well mixed with cinnamon and ginger.
Conclusion & Recommendation
To conclude, diet and exercise do not exist only for people that want to lose weight. It has a major impact on our overall health and our entire appearance. People who eat healthily and exercise regularly, usually have healthier, longer hair, cleaner skin, longer nails and so on.
Also, it is proven that people with healthy lifestyle live longer. So it is now on you to decide, whether you want to continue living your life as it is now, or you want to improve yourself as a person and give your body a chance to shine in its full glow.
Finally, after all, the discussions, and after getting a clear idea on how to lose weight quickly and safely, you should keep in mind that success does not come to you without hard work.
If you follow the correct steps, you will obviously reach the topmost floor. So, work hard and get yourself motivated by watching some weight transformation videos on the internet.
Always do follow the advice of the experienced. Last, but not the least, your motto should be – STAY LEAN AND STAY HEALTHY.